reflect art inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is an online shopping page provided by the Company (if the name or content of the Service is changed for any reason, the Service will still be included after the change). Regarding the handling of user information, including personal information about the user (hereinafter referred to as "this service"), we have established the following data protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
1. User information to be collected and collection method
This policy defines "user information" within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003; hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act"). In addition to personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), personal information relating to user identification, purchase history of this service and other data generated or accumulated in connection with this service is also treated on the basis of this policy.
Information that we collect The user information that we collect on this service is as follows, depending on the collection method:
- (1) Information provided by the user
- The information that the user provides by using this service is as follows:
· Identity information: the user’s name, date of birth, sex, etc.
· Contact information: email address, telephone number, mailing address, etc.
· Payment information: details of credit/debit card and other payment methods, etc.
· Purchase Information: order history, etc.
· Details of enquiries, requests and complaints contained in correspondence with customers, etc.
· Other information entered or transmitted by the user through an input form or other method specified by the Company
- (2) Information that the user authorizes cooperation provides by consenting to cooperation with external services when using this service.
- When using this service, if the user authorizes cooperation with other services such as social networking services, the following information is collected from the external service based on the content agreed at the time of authorization.
· ID used by the user in the external service
· Other information that the user disclosed due to the privacy settings of the external service.
- (3) Information collected by the company when the user uses this service.
- We may collect information about the status of access to this service and its use.
This information includes:
· IP address
· Information on server access logs
· Cookies and other identifiers
- (4) Information that we collect based on the user's consent when using this service.
- We collect the following information from the device you use if the user individually agrees to the method specified in 3-1.
· Location information
2. Purpose of the user information
The specific purposes of using the user information in relation to this service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of this service. Acceptance of registration with respect to this service, identity verification, user authentication, retention of user registration items, billing of usage fees, etc.
(2) To collect information about the user's purchase history and to record user behavior
(3) For advertising distribution, display and effect measurement
(4) To respond to information and inquiries about this service
(5) To respond to actions that violate our rules, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Rules, etc.") relating to this service
(6) To report changes to the terms and conditions relating to this service
3. Obtaining a declaration of consent and an application to suspend use
3-1 The following user information shall be obtained with the consent of the user before it is collected.
· Location information
3-2 The user can request the suspension of collection or suspension of use of all or part of user information by making the prescribed settings of this service. In this case, we will stop using it immediately. For services that require the collection or use of user information, we will stop collecting or using it only if the user withdraws from this service by the method specified in our terms.
4. Provision of Personal Information to third parties
From the user information, we do not share any personally identifiable information with third parties (including third parties outside of Japan) without the user's prior consent.
However, this does not apply in the following cases:
(1) If it is necessary for the preservation of life, body or property, and the relevant consent(s) cannot be easily obtained.
(2) If it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public institution or a person entrusted to it in the implementation of the matters stipulated in laws and ordinances and otherwise there is a risk of disruption.
(3) If it is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
5. Provision of personal Information to external contract services
The Company may outsource the handling of all or part of user information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use listed in No.2. In this case, we will make the third party comply with the same contents as those listed in this policy and other terms and conditions established by the Company regarding user information.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
If a user requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will immediately disclose it to the user after confirming that the request was made by the user. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other regulations.
7. Correction of personal data and suspension of use, etc.
7-1 Correction / suspension of personal data is possible if (1) a user requests correction of the content on the basis of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act for the reason that the personal data is incorrect, and if (2) if we are asked to stop using the information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act for reasons other than those mentioned above, or because it was collected in a fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate manner. After confirming that the user made the request themselves, we will make the required carry out examinations immediately. Based on the result, we will correct the content of personal data or stop using it and inform the user about it. If we do not make any corrections or suspension of use, we will notify the user.
7-2 If the user requests the deletion of the user's personal information, we must confirm that the request is from the user himself. Then we will delete the personal data and inform the user about it.
7-3 However, the provisions of 7-1 and 7-2 shall not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend use by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other regulations.
8. Contact form
Please refer to the Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law.